Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought the extreme nerf bars from moto activ for my 700. I tried to install them (without instructions since they wasnt included, i might add) and they seem to not work/fit. The front of one of the nerf bars is smaller than the other one. The connector piece seems to use the A-arm's lower bolts to hold it on, BUT, the connector is to small for one nerf bar, and to big to slide over the other one. I just wanted to know if maybe i was going about it wrong, didnt have all the pieces, or maybe i dont have the right pieces. Please help me solve my problem. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Chris.

Also i have tried to call them for the past 4 days and theres no answer. I have left a message and still have not got a phone call back. :steamed:

·
Registered
258 Posts
ive fitted a set of thes before, not to mine but to a customers, and they are a royal pain in the arse, they do bolt on to the lower a arm botls and one set i fitted i think i had to open the adaptor up abit and bend the mounting tabs slightly.

are these the ones with heel guards or witout, if there the ones without you will probably have to use vice grips to hold the nerf to the footpeg while you drill the holes into the footpeg,

goodluck, i hope you have a better time fitting them then i have had

1 - 2 of 2 Posts