Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'm not sure if you found any, but I just got some off eBay for $99 shipped to my door. They look great and it took me about a half hour to put them on. It could have been 15 minutes but I wasn't in any hurry. I'd be happy to send you a picture of my 700XX with them on it if you wanted to see them. [PM me] They fit great and although I haven't hit any rocks or trees yet, I'm sure they're plenty strong for me (220 lbs). I got them because a friend of mine broke his ankle from his foot missing the peg and getting run over by the rear tire. he's lucky that's all that happened. (that was on a Yamaha, though...so maybe that was the problem lol )

·
Registered
755 Posts
I don't know what front tires you are running but be careful because some nerfs rub with 23" front tires.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I got 22's right now and dont need anything bigger. And you're right. if they were 23's they'd rub. the 22's barely have an inch of clearance when it's sitting still.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.