Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought my TRX700 used. Previous owner flipped it once and bent the grab bar badly. Need an OEM replacement to mount the new rack I bought.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
I may be able to part with mine after I grind down my new one a little bit...I will let you know in a day or two.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Please do. I missed one on e-bay

·
Registered
5 Posts
i'm new here but i have one. i can p.m. you my number and we can work something out or i can create an auction on ebay an you could "buy it now".

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jasenri, that would be great! E-bay thing would work out well. How much?

·
Registered
5 Posts
what did the other one go for?does $20 plus $10 for shipping sound good? i can list it tomorrow. my ebay name is the same user name as here. jasenri. let me know and i will create the auction.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you have a paypal account, I could send you the money directly if that would work better...I would hate to have someone buy it before I get to the computer. Save you the ebay fees too...

·
Registered
3 Posts
what did the other one go for?does $20 plus $10 for shipping sound good? i can list it tomorrow. my ebay name is the same user name as here. jasenri. let me know and i will create the auction.
$20 plus $10 is just too good a price, a good deal. If I needed it I could have requested by now.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Don't know if my PM got through...I'll be glad to work with anyone:lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts