Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a PC3 map that might work with my set up? (info in signature)
gonna install everything, and i want to be able to ride. no extra cash for tuning.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
I have a map that will work for the Big 3. It may be off a tad depending on the exhaust, not sure, but I have given to Scuzz and he had a different exhaust as me and it helped him out. Shoot me a PM w/ your email adress.

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So I got everything installed today, but I still need a pc3 map. thanks for the map u sent me crwh45, but its way too lean all around. I have to gas the shit out of it just to get it started, and it backfires like crazy when i gas it after that.

Does anyone have a map with a uni filter and a barker full exhaust? I guess the dmc afterburner is a copy cat barker with a few tweaks. thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Sorry man. I didn't think there would be that much difference with pipes and stuff as far as the programmer goes.

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry man. I didn't think there would be that much difference with pipes and stuff as far as the programmer goes.
yeah me either until i read a bit more about it. looks like i might have to dyno after all.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.