Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling razr fronts and going the 2 route. Need pictures of 21 or 22 please thanks. I run the 23 razr1 now and just barrel over all, but want the 2 now. Thanks:atv:

·
Registered
755 Posts
They are 23" razr 2's but basically the same thing.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys! i think im going 22 unless i see a picture of 21. Are these a true 22 or smaller or taller:confused:

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
I was really hoping that was the direction to go--I ordered 21s 2 days ago. I didn't want to go 22" because most people said that was actually closer to 23".

We'll see what happens. A shorter tire might make it more nose-heavy, which in a car would make it push in the corners. My logic was way flawed a couple days ago, in that I was thinking more weight on the front axle would make it grip better, and eliminate the push. It wasn't until this morning that I thought about my truck and its tendency to understeer, and I started to remember that's why those Formula 1 guys like their mid-engined cars...

Ouch, my brain. Someone just tell me what the answer is, I suck at figuring it out on my own.

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Personally I plan on getting houser arms and fox shox up front. That will make my front set slightly lower than stock for better handling. I went with the bigger tire to offset the loss in ground clearance. Also the bigger tire helps you to ride over big obstacles on the trail. I didn't like the way the 23's looked though.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Personally I plan on getting houser arms and fox shox up front. That will make my front set slightly lower than stock for better handling. I went with the bigger tire to offset the loss in ground clearance. Also the bigger tire helps you to ride over big obstacles on the trail. I didn't like the way the 23's looked though.
EXACTLY!!! Thats my only gripe with the 23's!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts