Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well thought id seen ita ll, a racoon or squirrel shredded my seat!!!! :mad::nuts: I have never seen in my life!! Need to take pics, but so aggravated. Im leaning towards this one, and i have a compressor and staple gun , is there
anything else? Does old seat cover come off ?:thanks:

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
I usually leave the stock cover on and put the new one over it . :D

Also got a Quad Tech seat cover in black /black/red , wish I'd got the desert seat though.

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Sicksnake I got the same cover only mine is all black minus the embroidery. Just take the stock cover off and put the new one on. Use your air stapler and I think u need 3/8" staples.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Pretty easy just pull old staples and put new one on. I did it with an electric staple gun but NOT recommended! It was a pain in my ass. It will be cake though with a air gun

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Now to be different, lol how would just having one 700xx on the tail look instead of side? Just subtle enough?:confused:

·
Registered
96 Posts
I just ordered a Quad-Tech seat in Black,red and gray. As soon as I get it and put it on I'll try to post some pics.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I love my seat cover..no more slipping around and I stay planted where I want. I rode it once up the mountain and back down, I slid all over the seat..I replaced it the next week..I have the red n black one...I need to get one for my other quad...best money I spent...

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts