Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if y'all could recommend me a good pair of waterproof over the boot type riding pants. I would like to try and stay reasonably dry on the group ride coming up in October. Knowing Dagirl71 and her minion's i will probably get drowned in mud! Please help me stay dry! :haha:

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
I was wondering if y'all could recommend me a good pair of waterproof over the boot type riding pants. I would like to try and stay reasonably dry on the group ride coming up in October. Knowing Dagirl71 and her minion's i will probably get drowned in mud! Please help me stay dry! :haha:
This should keep you dry, comes with boots and it looks like it's already your size:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Riding in high heels , is pain. Keep missing the shifter and can't reach the rear brake.
But I wear them with Shift Recon pants. There over the boot fit and do real good in the fun stuff. :D

·
Registered
160 Posts
I like my Shift Recon pants, but they are not waterproof. With the occasional splash or light shower they are fine, but in deeper puddles and heavier rain you will get wet.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
This should keep you dry, comes with boots and it looks like it's already your size:

Geez Gary,could I get some kind of warning when you post this kind of stuff! I almost spit my drink out when I saw this. There is really something wrong with you.:nuts:

Too Funny!

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok so i'm really looking into the thor ride pants. Before i pull the trigger and order these. Can someone that has experience with them tell me how they fit? I mean as far as being true to size?? I hate returning things to these internet companies! So i'm trying to get an idea on what size to order. The research i've done suggest's getting one size larger than one normally wear's?

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
:lmao:
Geez Gary,could I get some kind of warning when you post this kind of stuff! I almost spit my drink out when I saw this. There is really something wrong with you.:nuts:

Too Funny!

there's half chewed popcon on the floor now :thanks:lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts