Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i want some mean looking tires to fit my stock rims(bout to buy big 3 cant really get rims now)...not sure if thats possible but oh well. i like the razerII's but there heavy and idk if they will fit the stock rims or not.
opinions?

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Stick with razr's or kenda kutter xc.
Razr 2's won't fit an 11" rear rim plus they're heavy. The kenda kutter are good from what I hear and cheaper then the razr's but are hard to find right now(on national backorder)

I have razr 2's in the front and razr's in the rear. But I would suggest just getting the regular razr's all around. It's cheaper that way.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok just looked at the kutter xc, and the rzr. kutter looks pretty sweet. dont know if i would like that tire for the front though. kutter xc maybe some rzrII in the the front? or would that just mess up the handling?

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
I don't think it would mess up the handling? The razr 2's on the front made mine more stable at high speeds!!! When I would ride wide open on the road the dunlops would make my whole bike shake. It was kinda scary. Now it's not so bad. They help in turning alot too.

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Make sure you get the six ply tires though. They don't puncture or tear as easy as say the stock dunlops wich are 2 ply. Plus the stiffer tires will help it slide.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
awesome. ill get the rear first. if i cant find the kutter here locally where should i get them online?

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Try rocky mountain atv or motorcyclesuperstore
Maybe eBay if that doesn't work. Be prepared to search long and hard cause from what I hear they're hard to find right now.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Rocky Mountain are showing Razr's in stock today.

Don't forget the CLUB700XX discount

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
thanks for the info. im not in any hurry to replace them so i can wait for a bit.
I would wait as the Kenda's seem stronger and less resistant to punctures. On front go for 22" or 23" fronts . Don't go less diameter on the fronts .

·
Registered
152 Posts
The Maxxxis Razrs are in stock...The 6ply is $99.99 each...that's ridiculous. What do you need to do to get a Club700XX discount?

·
Registered
574 Posts
The Maxxxis Razrs are in stock...The 6ply is $99.99 each...that's ridiculous. What do you need to do to get a Club700XX discount?
In this > Forum : Chassis, Suspension, Braking & Tires

Read: Rocky Mountian contact for Razr's

It is at the very top (sticky)

:xx:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts