Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm running the Juicebox and have it at the stock settings. I have the UNI filter and the bike is running fine. No stalling, spit or sputter. No over heating. I decided to check my plug after my first good run and it seems too white to me. Any ideas what I should change on the controller. This is still my stock plug with 6k on it. It was a nice golden brown before the pipe.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Im looking for the same answers too, im running two bros slip on,juice box, uni filter no air box cover, what are the correct settins on each of the 6 modes?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Good Luck, I got pissed at mine (sputtered, stalled, and just plain cut off). Replaced with the PCIII with a Bo White tune and have been happy ever since

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good Luck, I got pissed at mine (sputtered, stalled, and just plain cut off). Replaced with the PCIII with a Bo White tune and have been happy ever since
My bike is running like a raped ape. It's just my plug looks lean.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
184 Posts
I have asked the same questions but I got less answers and no real help besides the standard PC3/PC5 is the s#!t and I am a dumb a$$ for not getting one of thoes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts