·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks...and nice meeting yah out there.

but really need to try out logandale and amargosa too.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Yes, you do.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
those vids will be soon

·
Registered
421 Posts
I'm on youtube about everyday that I don't ride just to see the XX rip it up. Keep 'em coming :yay:

·
Registered
253 Posts
How much for a helmet cam?

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cycle gear on decatur has the GoPro Wide Motosports cam for $199, thats what i got. saw a few there actually.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Isn't there one on Trop, too?

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Nice vid. I broke my ribs and wrist on those dunes a few months ago.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I just went out this past weekend. It amazes me how many people are out there with no helmets, not knowing how to ride, letting their 6 year old kids ride around by themselves (without shoes one), riding double, triple, four people on one bike, leaving trash everywhere. I saw a group of kids burning trash, tires, the plastics from a quad. The majority of people that ride out there these days have no respect. Sucks because it's about 25 minutes from my driveway to the dunes.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Hey Ya'll , went to Nellis this summer extremely unimpressed BUT Amargosa is totally AWESOME was a wondering where Longdale was at never heard of it yet ,we travel a lot to different dunes, we have some fairly nice ones here in NW New Mexico but not worth travelling 600 miles to go to only if you're going to be in the area, got some really good trails out north of town though (Farmington NM) ,Remember to write your congressmen and keep our riding areas open (write and call often) thanks folks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts