1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
734 Posts
Dont know of anyone who makes em out of plastic, PRM makes one with solid aluminum maybe they powdercoat them in black?

·
Registered
734 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
551 Posts
do I lose the heal guards that are on the quad no matter what I buy? I really like them I find my legs wrap in them nicely for jumps, woops and to move the rear end? I really dont want to lose them...
U can buy nerfs that dont require u to lose ur stock heel guards most everyone makes them this way also.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
551 Posts
^^^^ Bump sorry for the misunderstandin, ceballos is 100% correct and the honda nerfs are SWEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
no... they have just the nerf bar... without the integrated heel guard... you can put those on without having to take the stock pegs and guards off.... Honda makes some nerfs

http://powersports.honda.com/accessories/results.aspx

you rock I guess I can find a way to get rid of the mesh...really want it solid but you know more than the local Honda parts guy! :yay:

THANK YOU!!!

I know I am a PIA my husband tells me all the time...I am a girl want what I want...lol

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
yea go to a local welder or a fab shop, and you can take off the nets, and weld a plate or rivet in some plastic.... if that's what you want...by the way, there's different styles of nerfs that other companies make...

yea tell me about it... im like a girl sometimes too... it has to be my way... hehe

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Those are real nice but $$$ perhaps X-Mas