Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what are the cheapest nerf bars for the 700xx? where can you get them?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Best thing to do is shop around. PRM is good, cant go wrong with Honda nerfs. I'd stay away from Pro Armor their quality has gone down hill but to each his own, thats my two cents

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
The most expensive but cheapest made are the Pro Armour, you pay lots of cash but have to be an engineer to fit them on!!!!!!!!!!

Joe

·
Registered
114 Posts
anybody have experience with the DG nerfs? Pro armor? Someone should start a thread for nerfs where ppl post up there experiences with various brands

·
Registered
223 Posts
I've used DG before and their nerfs and skids were great (went on my Raptor).

·
Registered
207 Posts
I want to try out the PRM sidebars (the metal bottom pan not the mesh.) Where I ride I am afraid that the nets will get snagged up.

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
I just Picked up some Pro Armor Fat peg nerf bars... after reading some peoples posts though, I hope I didnt make a mistake. I found them for about $100 off of the normal Pro armor price so it seems comparable to most other companies. Biff let me know how it goes on install.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Well i got a toothpick, some tin foil and a box of Coco Puffs......one call to MacGyver and i can build a freaking rocket ship!

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
I will have to get some cocoa puffs but I think I can Duplicate your Repair, all I need is Hysol and Click Bond!

·
Registered
425 Posts
I will have to get some cocoa puffs but I think I can Duplicate your Repair, all I need is Hysol and Click Bond!
Well its been my guys that are taking all the Coco puffs from the chow tent...thats why you dont see any.

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Well its been my guys that are taking all the Coco puffs from the chow tent...thats why you dont see any.

That explains Everything I am on my way to your office for my cocoa Puffs!

·
Registered
425 Posts
Just watch out for MeatRobot...he also moved into my office along with the company QA guy.

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Yup they tried to take our office... we put a stop to that.. Congrats on the new officemates!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts