Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is everyone running for nerf bars on these quads? I have been having a tough time finding a set that i like.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I saw some ProArmor ones on ebay, anyone try those yet?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya I saw those too, but werent they like $500?

·
Registered
25 Posts
AC

AC's black line with the pro pegs.. I race woods / xc have the bike fully set up with the houser front end, beadlocks, everything.. AC's seem to be pretty tough for the woods, haven't had a problem yet. and I'm already on my second pro armor skid plate..

·
Registered
132 Posts
Did I hear somewhere that some nerfs for the 450r would bolt right up to the 700xx? I'm not really finding much I like in my budget right now. I'd like to stay around 300 or lower. There were some decent dg nerfs on ebay I was going to order today but the sale ended

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Did I hear somewhere that some nerfs for the 450r would bolt right up to the 700xx? I'm not really finding much I like in my budget right now. I'd like to stay around 300 or lower. There were some decent dg nerfs on ebay I was going to order today but the sale ended
450r nerfs don't fit , tried it.:D

·
Registered
132 Posts
thx Baxter Yeah Deisel I just looked at those. I like them they look great. I'm trying to find something in black and as of now havent found those in black. I got the black and grey xx so I'm tryin to stick with the blacked out look.http://www.thefind.com/search?query=trx700xx+nerf+bars#page=3 Quite a few selections here

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
running AC on mine w/stock heal guards.

·
Premium Member
356 Posts

i have black dg steel series ive heard that people have had trouble findin em tho if ur interested pm me and ill explain to u how i got mine.

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
I am Currently Running pro Armor Pro Fat peg Nerfs. I like them but it does take a little Modification to get them to fit... I had to redrill the left side so they lined up Properly. After that they look good and see to work well.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
PROARMOR all the way love em saved me many of times

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Cool, I am trying to find a black set. The black are more expensive than the regular silver color.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
That gap looks huge, Was it the angle you took the pic or could your leg fit through there?

·
Registered
132 Posts
yeah thats what i was thinking looking at the gap. Ive actually seen those for like 150 ill try to find the link

·
Registered
132 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I found the black pro armor fat peg nerfs for $288. only $20 more than the silver

1 - 20 of 129 Posts