1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
392 Posts
Its about time the got on the EPS train. I almost bought a brute instead of my xx. My buddy did instead, had 750 miles on it and the motor blew. He's suppose to take it to the dealer to warranty it. Dunno what happend to it we were just going across the lake together and she shut down on him, then knocked like a sun of a whore.

·
Registered
340 Posts
They still got a long way to go, that things not half as good looking as a Grizz, let alone have the off road performance of one. Out of the box the Grizz is the best JAP 4wd bar none.

·
Registered
61 Posts
i would never buy a quad with power steering because that is just another problem to worry about if it breaks. lazy people today :disgust:

·
Registered
392 Posts
I thought the same thing when they first came out. But if you have never used one with it then you shouldn't judge till you try it.

·
Registered
538 Posts
I thought the same thing when they first came out. But if you have never used one with it then you shouldn't judge till you try it.
+one - i ride will all 4wd guys, the ones w/o PS are always complaing, sore and worn out by the end of the day. You'll agree if you've ever tried to rock crawl a big 4wd with 26"+ tires

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
Man the brute force sure is ugly but I'm sure the power steering is nice

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
my ferind has a 650 and its awsome and he has over 1000 miles on it... i never riden a 750 but the power must be crazy like a outlander, and there built well too...i really like how the awd locker is right by ur left hade..

and i think the 650 is the fastest 650 out... and it will smoke any of them singal big bores like the grizzly 700 or the king quad or the rincon... also its really nice on trails...

·
Registered
340 Posts
Thats starnge Maniac, I have rode the 750 Brute Force and 700 Grizz back to back and the Brute only just piped the Grizz in top end and acceleration. The Grizz tottaly smashed the Brute in off road performance no comparison.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
well i said never ridden the 750 in just sayin what ik about the 650...the grizz 700 is great... bugest problem is there storeage... ohh and getin to stuff to maintain it... atleast they fixed the boilin gas problem they had back in 06-07

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
who cares about looks... really, and there kfx looks beastly

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
X 2 on the ugly, if its gona go fast might as well look good too.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
I'm thinking this is just the first of a long line of early release 2012 models.

Wouldn't be suprised to see more by the end of Feb.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
i think they look a lot better than previous models for sure

1 - 20 of 23 Posts