Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up a USED 2010 Can Am Outlander Max 800 XT-P. Had 19.1 miles when I picked it up, got it for the price of a WELL used one but mine has power steering. Now I have a Quad for fast trail riding in comfort( my 700xx) and for 4X4 action also.

Attachments

·
Registered
377 Posts
Sweet ride! My wife does not like the way I drive a car and she would have a heart attack if she was riding with me in the woods. All anybody would here is SLOW DOWN! :lmao:

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Picked up a USED 2010 Can Am Outlander Max 800 XT-P. Had 19.1 miles when I picked it up, got it for the price of a WELL used one but mine has power steering. Now I have a Quad for fast trail riding in comfort( my 700xx) and for 4X4 action also.
Is it your first 4x4? Your gonna love fenders on muddy cold days!

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes it is my first 4X4, rode in November down at Hatfield got WET<WET<WET on the 700xx and it was cold. Didn`t really mind it in May when we went down to Hatfield, actually looked forward to crashing puddles it was so hot then. Hopefully with the new one I won`t have to worry about it at all.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Vinnie

That looks real nice, wish that I had one. Let me know next time you go down to Hatfield, might be able to meet up with you all during the weekend.

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Been out on her the last couple snow storms, like the Auto tranny on the ice/snow and 4X4 goes through some ^%$# I would not try on my 700xx. Heading to PA this weekend to do some camping and riding at Rauch Creek with a buddy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts