Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just signed the paperwork today and got my local dealers last 2008. They had 4 of them less than a week ago but then they lowered the price to 3997.00 + TTL. I got lucky and sold my 86 200x in time to put money down on the last one they had (I'm still keeping my 86 350x). I finally rode it today as well. I think I'm gonna like this machine. It feels very comfortable and I'm sure there is a good amount of power there. It was had to tell in the snow/ice, I kept spinning the tires. I still haven't taken delivery since I just put it on Layaway, but it will be paid off by March 31st so I can get all the rebates and such. I look forward to learning from and interacting with this community. Thanks for making a forum dedicated to this machine!

·
Registered
217 Posts
So I just signed the paperwork today and got my local dealers last 2008. They had 4 of them less than a week ago but then they lowered the price to 3997.00 + TTL. I got lucky and sold my 86 200x in time to put money down on the last one they had (I'm still keeping my 86 350x). I finally rode it today as well. I think I'm gonna like this machine. It feels very comfortable and I'm sure there is a good amount of power there. It was had to tell in the snow/ice, I kept spinning the tires. I still haven't taken delivery since I just put it on Layaway, but it will be paid off by March 31st so I can get all the rebates and such. I look forward to learning from and interacting with this community. Thanks for making a forum dedicated to this machine!
Welcome aboard!! :hey:

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Welcome and stuff

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
what dealer in WI had that price??
Sorry, been awhile since I looked at this thread. It was Zacho Motorsports in Chippewa Falls/Eau Claire. They are now sold out of the invetory they had. The next best deal I found was for 4695.99 or something like that. That was over at Airtec Sports in Menomenie - such a hard town to spell.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts