Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, after 10 yrs away from quads I got bit by the bug. I will pick up my 700 after the new year. I can't wait, alot of good info here

Pete

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
Welcome to the club, did you purchase yet?? I am pretty sure the $2500 rebate Honda is giving is only till Dec 31st, after that the prices SHOULD reset back to the $6500-$7000 range. My Uncle lives in Nutley on Race St., originally I am from Bloomfield but moved back in the 80`s.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Cool! Welcome to the club, now we might have another rider coming with us on our Sunday trips in PA

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey, I will be picking up my bike around 1-5, Paperwork is done but the dealer is closed till after the new year. I will have to find some place to ride thats local. Back in the day we went to laural hill in secaucus, the flats in north bergen and the turnpike before 16w.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
I work a 2 week schedule, days I work this week i am off next week. Then rotate to nights and do the same thing. Just post up when and where and I will try to make it.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
cool I will let you know. Are you afraid of the cold weather like some of my other buddies (you know who you are)...:lmao: Or are you game to still ride this winter?
Not afraid of the cold just would rather ride in warm weather so there :)~
If you guys want to ride, let me know and I'll check the weather before deciding, lol!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
WOW !!!!!!!!!!!! Pick up my new bike today, by far it's the best looking 700 I have ever seen(LOL) Went up the block a couple of times and it pulled the front wheels up in 2nd wit out trying. The wife took out a life insurance policy on me. Hope to get in a ride Sat or Sun

Pete

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Welcome and Congrats on the 700xx

·
Registered
93 Posts
A little revive to a great thread, I am the proud new owner of inkman101's 700 and wanted to introduce myself to fellow jersey riders. Hope to ride soon!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Legend330,
Congrats on your purchase. You will enjoy that machine more and more each ride.
Sid
Thanks Sid!

Did another 2 hours today in the rain and I feel like we are getting to know one another pretty well, still not great yet but I can keep up just fine.... Gotta work on my climbs, first gear is to slow and second needs me to go a bit faster then the rocks allow. I can't wait to be comfortable on it!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Legend330,
Does your machine have a 13 tooth output shaft sprocket? That will make first gear and the rest more manageable. As soon as I changed mine the gearing was incredible more user friendly. It allows first gear to be used longer before a gear change is necessary.
Sid

1 - 20 of 30 Posts