Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought my 2008 TRX700xx yesterday. 01/06/10. Very exited. Taking it to Glamis this weekend. I'll see how it does on the big dunes.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Welcome to the club! post up some pics of your trip.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Welcome to the club

Yeah! I'm jealous also, used to live in Huntington Beach but was over friend's place in Murrieta all the time which is not far from Glamis but never took the time to go, now I wish that I had.

Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the club. Do you have paddle tires for the sand already? Stock tires will work, but paddles are mo' better. Had my stock tires at Pismo and were OK, but I wish that I'd had paddles to really rip.
Where are you at in Cali? San Francisco here... (San Freakshow)

roadkill

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
ok slimedog and roadkill lets caravan down and meet our new xx owner and member!!!! welcome to the club

·
Registered
197 Posts
Welcome and congrats ! ! The XX should be awesome in the dunes let us know how she does ! ! and we will need pics too :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Roadtrip!

Yep sounds like a deal to me . Run down to Carnegie meet up, then even go over to Dumont Dunes, there is some tall sand there and keep going south. Maybe spray some milkweed with Roundup while at Glamis haha.

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
First trip to Glamis with new 700xx

The trip was great. The 700xx performed great even though I didn't have paddle tires. I rode with two Raptors 660s. I was able to go every where they went. Both Raptors had paddle tires. The 700xx has plenty of power for the biggest of dunes. I loved the way it rides. I should have my paddle tires ready for my next trip there. It should perform even better.

Sorry, no pics of the trip, at least no pics of the ride.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Welcome!! Very Cool. Wife want to go try Glamis with the 700xx's soon.:hey:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts