Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all just got the 700 friday and had a great ride Sunday. I love this bike. I am coming from big cats for hunting etc and almost got the tcat 1000 but didnt think it would keep up with my friends 700 raptor with big 2 soon to be 3. I am happy with the purchase of the honda. Any other riders in Abq/Rio Rancho? Thinking of full exhaust and have talked to EHS. I can get the fmf 4.1 power bomb pretty cheap though. Any owners have tips for a new guy on the exhaust and can I just run the exhaust or do I need the tuner? Anyway great quad and my friend cant get over how fast this thing goes being all stock vs his big 2 raptor!

·
Registered
788 Posts
Welcome to the club and the xx world. I have not upgraded yet but a lot of these guys and gals have so be ready for a crap load of suggestions.LOL. Again congrats on the purchase. You will love this bike.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Welcome!! I run Powerbomb full exhaust & controler..Its badd..( in a good way!)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do I need controller with power bomb? Or can I just add the full power bomb set up? best deal i found was $475 shipped anything better you guys know of?

·
Registered
579 Posts
Do I need controller with power bomb? Or can I just add the full power bomb set up? best deal i found was $475 shipped anything better you guys know of?
If you want to take full advantage of the exhaust , I would get the controller otherwise you may end up to lean, and thats not a good thing..

·
Registered
574 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Welcome in the the site and congrats on the bike I live up by Farmington NM we have some pretty good dunes here about 180 miles north of Bernallio holler if you are going to be around and we can ride.

·
Registered
446 Posts
welcome to the site, great to have more people from the midwest.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts