Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up or rather had delivered my 2008 700xx yesterday, going riding tommorrow. Out the door price was great but I bought the extra warranty for 3 years. I bought mine from Ocean Powersports and they were great people to deal with, no pressure bike at that price sold itself. Looking forward to many posts here already learned alot from Ya`ll.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Welcome to the club, which part of NJ do you live, have some riding buddies that live around Wayne and they ride in PA with us, perhaps you could hitch a ride with them which usually they go every other Sunday during the Football season. DaGirl71 is one of the riders.

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I live in south Jersey, but work in north jersey in Linden. I would love to get together sometime after the holidays, keep me posted. Weather might hold me from riding tommorrow, but I will try to get out during the week.

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have been riding in a little spot here close to home, about 1 mile away. Some open stuff, some tight trails, and some railroad beds. Best part is nobody busts humps out there, never seen a cop, I do know most of the force though. I take my 11yo daughter on her Yamaha Breeze and we ride together, also have a group from work that comes down and we ride during the week and weekends. I have only 1 ride on the new machine but I do like it so far, my old one was a Yamaha Warrior and it looks like my daughter will be getting that in the near future.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts