Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy folks! I have just sent a certified check for the purchase of two new 2009 TRX 700XX, both the metallic black with graphics. I bought one for myself and one for my best friend. The OTD price was $11644 or $5822 per bike.

We'd gone with a group of buddies to Durhamtown in GA for a weekend of trail riding and camping several weeks ago but we'd each taken our utility ATV's (mine is an 03 Rincon 650 and his is an 11 Polaris 500 Sportsman).

After riding 100 miles that weekend, we decided we wanted bikes that were a little more sporty but still didn't kill us on the ruts and rocks for the next outing, so I went to searching. Came close to the Outlaw 525 IRS but my buddy didn't feel right about them. I also looked at the 800 Renegade but I wasn't ready to drop $20K.

We settled on the TRX 700XX. I bought him his because his wife wouldn't let him buy a sport bike so I said - what can she say if I just bought one for you - there, her restrictive plan was now thwarted!

He'll be traveling this week to pick up the bikes on Friday since I'm in FL on business, but Sat I bet I'll be riding my new bike.

I'm looking for a set of nerfs and pans but didn't want to pay a gazillion for the Honda pieces.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Cooool;) Welcome to the club. I am going to Durhamtown this weekend;) It's going to be hot, but that's give me a reason to keep the xx in at least 3nd gear!

·
Registered
121 Posts
btw, I was at durhamtown about a month ago and I put 100 miles on the xx in two days. I was the only guy in my group that wasn't sore;) You will love it up there especially when the trails get bumpy! The XX isn't just a little more sporty than a Rincon, it's a totally different animal

Cheers,

·
Premium Member
217 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
You will love the XX!... I made my buddy on his rincon feel bad because i would ride trought trails that he was sinking to the skids in (i never broke top ground) then waxed him in a race lol... perfect investment

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
we settled on the trx 700xx. I bought him his because his wife wouldn't let him buy a sport bike so i said - what can she say if i just bought one for you - there, her restrictive plan was now thwarted!
first off welcome. Second you by no means "settled" on the xx you got the best bike for the job!

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Welcome to the club :tup: Where do I sign up to be your best friend...I could use another bike :lol: J/K. You guys will love the XX.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts