Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got a new 700xx last week. Only drove around yard so far. Can't wait to go riding.This is my first quad and my first non m/c since I had a new 1985 ATC250R.:yay:$5056 out the door from R&D powersports in Palmerton,PA. Igot a black & grey one.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Congrats on the purchase. There are a lot of other xx owners from PA. Welcome to the xx world.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Congrats on getting the faster color!

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
dont u know that red is the fastest cooler like 6mph faster than black...lol
congrads on the new xx now go get her all mudy so she looks better

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Welcome to the club

Noticed that you're from Allentown....hello neighbor!! Your next step is to get your RAC permit up in Pottsville, they have allot of riding areas up there but you need a permit which cost $100 for the year. Since we lost our riding area in the Poconos, we will be riding there more often. We were there yesterday and it was great!! even though it was cold!!

Here's the link for the RAC permit;
http://www.readinganthracite.com/access-permits/

Enjoy and keep monitoring this web site since we post most of our weekend rides here

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Permit

Welcome to the club

Noticed that you're from Allentown....hello neighbor!! Your next step is to get your RAC permit up in Pottsville, they have allot of riding areas up there but you need a permit which cost $100 for the year. Since we lost our riding area in the Poconos, we will be riding there more often. We were there yesterday and it was great!! even though it was cold!!

Here's the link for the RAC permit;
http://www.readinganthracite.com/access-permits/

Enjoy and keep monitoring this web site since we post most of our weekend rides here
Thanks, I already have a permit.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
welcome katfish.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Welcome Aboard!! ^^^+1 The black one's are faster!!:hey:

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Cool! Next time we go up there, we'll let you know. We try to ride every Sunday, well I try every other weekends since I work on weekends but Dagirl and DE700 and some other members in here try to meet on Sundays. Find out the Poconos riding area is still open so I'm pretty sure they'll be heading that way this Sunday. Get in touch with Dagirl if interested. Oh! forgot this is Easter weekend so they and you might have family plans, sorry!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Welcome to the club and yup the black ones are faster, or so i hear.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
welcome to the club, it don matter what color it is , its the rider who makes it go faster!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Safty course

Everybody, I was in Lancaster,Pa. today to take the ATV safty course and another 700xx was there so I told him about the club.WE will soon have another new member.:yay:

·
Registered
121 Posts
welcome to the club good choice with the color:hey:

·
Registered
446 Posts
welcome to the site kat

1 - 19 of 19 Posts