Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone I just got my TRX 700 I like to call it T REX for raptor killer. I am looking to mod this thing out and crush some raptors. Any info would be great.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Congrats you'll love the quad and this site. A lot of great help on here. Search the forums and ask any questions. There is a great knowledge base to find the answers you need. What kind of riding do you do?

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I mostly enjoy light trail riding but now that i have the 700xx I am going to dabble in it all. There are some beaches down the road from me that people ride on so i figure to hit the sand a little. As for the raptor my buddy has a 700se. he has done some work but i dont know at the moment what he has had done. I do know that the raptor is about 100lbs lighter than mine so it may take alot of work on my part.

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i was already planning on getting a set. Do you know of any good brands and decent websites to get them from.

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah my buddy recomended them as well i think im going to go ahead and pull the trigger on them.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Skat Trac... only way to go, I prefer the Haulers. rockymountainatv.com but I live in the west part of the US. There may be something closer to you.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts