Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
carbon fiber hood scoop

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sry is this better it showed up on my computer.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Nice!!

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Sorry RS, had mine on for awhile now just never posted pic since I'm still waiting for the rest of the front plastic which is the same color as your which does look sweet! Now just need to find out this summer if it will not cause the bike to overheat due to less ventilation especially at low speed going thru technical trails.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah ive been wondering the same thing cuts airflow down a bit but looks sweet. and yeah it will look better with my all white plastics when they get here.
oh and dont count if you dont post it! :lmao:

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Had it on 2 weeks ago while riding the Pit and did not have any temp issues but it was only about 45 degrees. Did you go thru Maier? Found another site;
http://www.zmperformance.com/
that carries their plastic even though they don't list our bike and sells it cheaper than Maier.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
yeah ive been wondering the same thing cuts airflow down a bit but looks sweet. and yeah it will look better with my all white plastics when they get here.
oh and dont count if you dont post it! :lmao:
lmao!

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah i did go through maier they were the only ones i could find with the carbon fiber look but the rest will be from RM

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
what is the purpose of the scoop? I am not being a smart ass I don't get it. Does it have a function or is it just to dress up your bike?

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
keeps the mud out of the raditor and just wanted to be different

·
Registered
667 Posts
got ya, no overheating problems?

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yeah havnt had any overheating problems. And yeah it's like adding a grill to a pickup just a different look. I like to look good and and go fast. Lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts