Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if its been posted, i dug through a few threads... How about one for riding gear ( boots, pads, helmets ect ) Ive been searching for some new boots lately and am curious what everyone here is wearing!

·
Registered
25 Posts
i still aint got no gear yet just ride in some old work boots and a teeshirt but looking at buying a hjc helmet but i just got some glasses and dont know how goggles will do with them

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
There are a number of things you can do for glasses. If you get a helmet with a lot of padding, then glasses won't feel like they are being pushed into your skull. Fox is a little more expensive than HJC, but they are super comfy. I just use HJC for the most part as they are a bit cheaper, and I have an ungodly huge head, and they are the most common helmet in the shop I go to all the time so I can try it on ahead of time. I usually wear work boots and pants when I ride leisurely, but considering it is race season, I try to wear my boots a lot to get them fit in, as I have 2 pairs, one for motos and the other for scrambles.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Work boots and old clothes I dont care about for the most part. HJC helmet.

·
Registered
294 Posts
I wear Alpinestar boots. Always. Never ride without them. I also wear glasses and found some really nice Shift goggles that fit over them nicely. Fox helmet. Fox AND Thor pants and shirt ( I have a few sets) and Fox gloves.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Levis Jeans.
Addidas 3/4 football cleats.
Random old T-shirt.
HJC Helmet.
Oakley Goggles.
Lucky Drawers.

Lucky Drawers?? Yes, I would say after that hill climb event you must have had on your "Lucky Drawers" that day!:D

·
Registered
79 Posts
Fox boots...Fox Bomber gloves...Shift Recon Pants ( zip off into shorts )...T-shirt or jersey...HJC helmet...

If I am just going down the road and back...I guess whatever I have on...I just go slow..I know it is hard to do but I can hold back while I am on the pavement. Now when I hit the dirt or grass IT IS ON !!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts