Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So far I like the new look, and feel to the forum. And usually I don't like change. I love the garage addition! A old site I was on that went under called Buckeye ATV, (I think) also had the garage feature. And you could add your mods, in detail. Like how much it cost, where purchased, who installed, ect. And it kept score of most modded quads in the garage.

I suggest all check it out, and add some of your toys. Street bikes, boats, what ever you have. This is just another way to show off what you have.:smile:

Reactions: administrator

·
Registered
64 Posts
The new look is nice, but I did notice one thing.... The red quad on the right of the header picture is not a 700xx haha
Aside from this minor thing the new layout seems very nice.

·
Super Moderator
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
59 Posts
My only complaint is I keep getting logged off every time I leave the site. Even though I am clicking the remember me box when I log in. It's only minor but the feature has made me lazy. LOL

·
Registered
223 Posts
I also had some issues with being logged off. I think it's working now, but I noticed that the main page ALWAYS shows the login screen even if you are logged in.

·
Administrator
143 Posts
My only complaint is I keep getting logged off every time I leave the site. Even though I am clicking the remember me box when I log in. It's only minor but the feature has made me lazy. LOL
I also had some issues with being logged off. I think it's working now, but I noticed that the main page ALWAYS shows the login screen even if you are logged in.
Hey guys,

That issue should be fixed now that we are done updating the code and doing some minor fixes.

More info about the conversion - you can also post feedback, questions, and any bugs here:
http://www.club700xx.com/vb/16-club...te-upgrade-look-feedback-thread-new-post.html

Thanks,
Jeff

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
I like the look but not the interface. Specifically the lack of the normal menu on the left side... makes navigation within the forum more difficult.

roadkill

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Sorry everyone, I don't like this format. I'm sure it was hard to write the code for this but I saw nothing wrong with the previous design. :eek:hno::eek:hno:
Sid

·
Super Moderator
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry everyone, I don't like this format. I'm sure it was hard to write the code for this but I saw nothing wrong with the previous design. :eek:hno::eek:hno:
Sid
I somewhat agree, but the old forum had no garage!

·
Super Moderator
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
My celebration was short lived. I still have to login after leaving the site. It's not a big deal though, just giving feedback.
Same here, although the password is there, I just have to click on user name, and then it auto fills in. Seams a bit glitchy but I'm sure they will correct it soon. Of coarse some of this could be blamed on winders 8.?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Same here, although the password is there, I just have to click on user name, and then it auto fills in. Seams a bit glitchy but I'm sure they will correct it soon. Of coarse some of this could be blamed on winders 8.?
That is what mine does as well but I am on a cell phone.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
M_Quick,
I was hoping that the new site would incorporate some of the same colors that separated threads and add more color to the other parts of the posts as before. It is so bland now the pizzazz is gone. Looking above you can see what I mean. That looks very appealing.
Sid

·
Super Moderator
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sid:

Yeah I know what you mean. It's all so black and white right now. I still like the garage addition, not sure why hardly anyone is utilizing it yet.

·
Super Moderator
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
We have a garage now ?
How big is it ? lol.
Yes we have a garage, as far as size I have no idea since it's virtual. I'm sure there's room for you and others to create one.

·
Super Moderator
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
:atv:I'm glad to see the garage is finally expanding! Keep them coming...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts