Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Ordered an FMF Factory 4.1 complete exhaust system in Titanium for the 700XX from the US, however they made an error and sent me one in S/S, going to return it but before I do this I thought if there was anyone on my side of the pond (UK) looking to get one of these systems maybe they would be interested in buying this one, not sure of the full system price here in the UK but to cover all the costs this one will cost £525 including postage within the UK, anyone from Europe interested them please pm me with your post code for the extra postage costs to your country.
Dealer as asked me to return it to the US so he can then send out the correct exhaust to me but while I'm waiting for him to get back to me to arrange the pickup of the package I thought anyone looking to replace the standard system could be interested.
This is a new exhaust, only opened the packaging to check the contents.

·
Registered
61 Posts
hi read you sig(?) and it says you got fox floats on the rear? how did you manage that? i thought they only came for the front? do they over heat and fade as the manufacturer says?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fox Float X Evol

Hi,
Yes I'm running Fox Float Evol on the rear however the 700XX is for road use only.
If you are interested in how I managed this please pm me for more info.
To new to post anything on the install plus as nearly all the members run off road not sure if anyone would be interested in this setup, also still sorting out the setting but covered about hundred miles so far.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts