Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
always looking for people to ride with i have trx 7000xx red and black for a year tryed many setups, happy now
mods
open box air intake kln lexx exhaust fmf programmer
rear tires 20x11x10 razar2, 23x 10 x11 itp mud lite, front 23x8x11 razar 2 13 t sprockett full skid plate, l 8 11/16 sway bar

i have riden my honda hard good bike keeping the hoda rep

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Weclome to site! I'm new here as well, and from Ohio. I'd like to see a picture of that pipe if you have any?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i will get one on here i iike the pipe

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hows the sixpack rack work out i need grap bar the only problem with the lexx pipe is it sticks out farther the factory grab bar found out the hard way riding wheelies

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Rack is sweet, for hauling a cooler. I dont get off the ground to much unless all 4 are in the air, so It hasnt rubbed at all yet! It does stick out a little farther than the stock bar.

·
Registered
446 Posts
welcome, enjoy.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Where do you ride in Dayton/Ohio? I lived in Columbus, OH for 18 years then moved to Dayton for 6 years to go to Wright State. I recently moved to the west coast when I landed a job with the USAF.

I did all my riding in south east Ohio, Perry County and a old farm my grandparents own in Morgan County. That's one downfall with Ohio is lack of place to go off-road legally. Couldn't find anywhere in the Dayton area, other than Haspine.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Where do you ride in Dayton/Ohio? I lived in Columbus, OH for 18 years then moved to Dayton for 6 years to go to Wright State. I recently moved to the west coast when I landed a job with the USAF.

I did all my riding in south east Ohio, Perry County and a old farm my grandparents own in Morgan County. That's one downfall with Ohio is lack of place to go off-road legally. Couldn't find anywhere in the Dayton area, other than Haspine.
I live in Columbus, and usally drive like 200 miles to family in W. Va. where I can ride from there house almost anywhere, just thousands of miles of trails, to explore. And my uncles and cousin know there way around pretty good. On the other hand theres a place in Neslonville, Oh part of Wayne National forest. I'm going to check out this year. only 60 miles s.east of Columbus. I rode a few times private land Xenia, Oh near Dayton. guy charges $15.00 its nice but low budget , compared to the mountains in W. Va. All in all your right not many place to ride legal in Columbus. they used to ride in south end at obetz. and great southern shoping center, but the law will get you there if not carefull.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I live in Columbus, and usally drive like 200 miles to family in W. Va. where I can ride from there house almost anywhere, just thousands of miles of trails, to explore. And my uncles and cousin know there way around pretty good. On the other hand theres a place in Neslonville, Oh part of Wayne National forest. I'm going to check out this year. only 60 miles s.east of Columbus. I rode a few times private land Xenia, Oh near Dayton. guy charges $15.00 its nice but low budget , compared to the mountains in W. Va. All in all your right not many place to ride legal in Columbus. they used to ride in south end at obetz. and great southern shoping center, but the law will get you there if not carefull.
I actually been to the place between Obetz and Groveport a few times before they came real anal about people being back there. That was back in the 90's though, I think I was like 10 or 12 years old when my Dad use to take us there. We lived in Obetz so it was actually nice have a place right down the street to ride.
I've always wanted to go to Wayne, we would drive right by there every other weekend to go to our old farm down in that direction. We never had state stickers on our quads so we never went, but this last spring we got state stickers then I ended up getting a job in California so my brother and I never got to go. Perry County has a decent place to ride (and it's free) but the trails can get rough. That's a main reason why I got the 700xx, my 300ex was always getting hung up on the ruts. Went from 3" of ground clearance to 10" lol.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i am a member to ddr in dayton try to go ever sunday it is cool more techincal but really cool for 4 hour 5 hour ride i know the area, alot of cool riding
i was thinking of going to some place in xenia you got to call the guy and ask him he his on craigslist maybe same place you rode in xenia

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I actually been to the place between Obetz and Groveport a few times before they came real anal about people being back there. That was back in the 90's though, I think I was like 10 or 12 years old when my Dad use to take us there. We lived in Obetz so it was actually nice have a place right down the street to ride.
I've always wanted to go to Wayne, we would drive right by there every other weekend to go to our old farm down in that direction. We never had state stickers on our quads so we never went, but this last spring we got state stickers then I ended up getting a job in California so my brother and I never got to go. Perry County has a decent place to ride (and it's free) but the trails can get rough. That's a main reason why I got the 700xx, my 300ex was always getting hung up on the ruts. Went from 3" of ground clearance to 10" lol.
i think you need tags to ride this year in ohio not sure

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
if some one wants to ride sometime in dayton usally on sundays let me know

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
i am a member to ddr in dayton try to go ever sunday it is cool more techincal but really cool for 4 hour 5 hour ride i know the area, alot of cool riding
i was thinking of going to some place in xenia you got to call the guy and ask him he his on craigslist maybe same place you rode in xenia

Yes same place on craigslist he's always posting. It's ok but small nothing technical. It's like 100+ acres, he does have a small moto x track, and drag strip! A few step hills most wont do, but the 700 goes up n/p. I ran into 2 guys there once on big Can-am/s stoped on top one hill. So I pulled in behind, shut mine off and waited a second. 1st guy went down, and tells his budy to wait, then hollars up, dont try it!. I lol told guy on big 4x4 I just went up that with n/p. He didnt believe me, So I fired it up went down and back up.

So whats with the DDR you said your a member of? And I would like to go riding sometime too! Im busy next 3 weekends but maybe sometime after that, or early april.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yes same place on craigslist he's always posting. It's ok but small nothing technical. It's like 100+ acres, he does have a small moto x track, and drag strip! A few step hills most wont do, but the 700 goes up n/p. I ran into 2 guys there once on big Can-am/s stoped on top one hill. So I pulled in behind, shut mine off and waited a second. 1st guy went down, and tells his budy to wait, then hollars up, dont try it!. I lol told guy on big 4x4 I just went up that with n/p. He didnt believe me, So I fired it up went down and back up.

So whats with the DDR you said your a member of? And I would like to go riding sometime too! Im busy next 3 weekends but maybe sometime after that, or early april.
it is off vance road it is small 50 acres ther is alot off other places around there we ride, it is right beside dmc. really muddy right now lol cost 120 dollars a year to be a member you can have 3 guest and 120 is for the whole family really cool group

1 - 17 of 17 Posts