Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:yay: Just bought a trx700xx only got to ride about 10 minutes today it was 15 degrees and had an appointment to go to but this is one mean machine and thats coming from an 250r owner.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks man need to get a picture to put on here i got the black and gray model it was the only one left at the dealer and thats what i wanted. Monster power for a four stroke i am used to 2 strokes.

·
Registered
984 Posts
The power delivery is very different from the two strokes, I spent some time practicing my launches as I was so used to utilizing the upper RPM's. So far second gear take off have netted the best results for me, wish i could clone myself and truely see how the XX compares to my Zilla.

P.S. don't tell the red guys, but the grey/black ones are faster!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea i have to get used to this again i have been riding a built 400 scrambler for about a year. The power is crazy and addictive. I think i will change to the 13tooth front sprocket and see how i like that but i dont know i have not rode it in the woods yet so we will see. I bet that quadzilla is fast those are monsters

·
Registered
984 Posts
The 13t will help alot in the tight and technical stuff, you won't have to clutch as much.

Too bad a snail could beat the Zilla right now, I did a bad thing. I got distracted at the gas pump and forgot to add the oil.

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
217 Posts
:yay: Just bought a trx700xx only got to ride about 10 minutes today ....
Welcome Aboard!

Just wait till you are really able to take it out!!!!:hey:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts