Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks man need to get a picture to put on here i got the black and gray model it was the only one left at the dealer and thats what i wanted. Monster power for a four stroke i am used to 2 strokes.

·
Registered
984 Posts
The power delivery is very different from the two strokes, I spent some time practicing my launches as I was so used to utilizing the upper RPM's. So far second gear take off have netted the best results for me, wish i could clone myself and truely see how the XX compares to my Zilla.

P.S. don't tell the red guys, but the grey/black ones are faster!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea i have to get used to this again i have been riding a built 400 scrambler for about a year. The power is crazy and addictive. I think i will change to the 13tooth front sprocket and see how i like that but i dont know i have not rode it in the woods yet so we will see. I bet that quadzilla is fast those are monsters

·
Registered
984 Posts
The 13t will help alot in the tight and technical stuff, you won't have to clutch as much.

Too bad a snail could beat the Zilla right now, I did a bad thing. I got distracted at the gas pump and forgot to add the oil.

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
217 Posts
:yay: Just bought a trx700xx only got to ride about 10 minutes today ....
Welcome Aboard!

Just wait till you are really able to take it out!!!!:hey:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.