Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my name is jarrod, me and two of my buddies(they should register shortly) bought trx700xx this month and we we were riding in sandhill atv in miss. and somebody pointed us towards the site. at first i was skeptical of the irs but after yesterday i love my bike. the irs helped alot with rider fatigue and the bike has plenty of managable power and is perfect on the trails.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
yeah, its a beast, the dreaded bowl i heard so much about wasnt too hard either.
man that guy on the ktm needs a catscan tho....

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
he did one that i didnt even want to watch him try lol

·
Registered
115 Posts
welcome! looks like you do trackdays on your bike as well? I don't have a bike right now but that is my other addiction ;)

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes i do trackdays as well but im about to back down to 4 a year max(used to do once a month). my favorite bike is my 2007 gsxr1000(pictured) but i also ride a 2008 gsxr 750 and a 2005 cbr600rr.as soon as i get everything into my new garage i plan to take a nice little sig pic. what tracks do you ride?

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ahahaha. This is Nat, his son Cody (who wasn't out there) and and Danny:

i was watching that earlier, when you cross on the 700 with ease then i may give it a shot on paddles.but i sank mine once yesterday...7 oil changes a week can get expensive :D

i think we are going again sunday.sucks that its a 2 hour drive for us...

·
Registered
115 Posts
yes i do trackdays as well but im about to back down to 4 a year max(used to do once a month). my favorite bike is my 2007 gsxr1000(pictured) but i also ride a 2008 gsxr 750 and a 2005 cbr600rr.as soon as i get everything into my new garage i plan to take a nice little sig pic. what tracks do you ride?

Most of my days have been at BeaveRun, along with a few at Summit Point and New Jersey Motorsports park. I usually run with NESBA but have done days with STT as well.

How 'bout you?

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah, the pond they are crossing in the vid, i was told to go across a little 8"ish section and i could make it....well my source was not reliable and the back sank and flooded the airbox. it was still on its first tank of gas, so we flipped it back and drained it, then drained the air box and it was fine, doesnt show water in the oil but im changing it anyways.what a way to break it in.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i run strickly at npr in bellerose La due to time and work conflict, its only a 30 min drive for me, i been wanting to run jennings and maybe one in texas,i got invited to daytona next year and i may go depending on my schedule

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
:(

Sorry man!

its all good, im not one to let it bother me, its a toy bought for a purpose, just like buying a brand new bike and setting a knee down on it with 20 miles on the odometer :D when i first cought up with yall on that tall hill where i took the pic of you, the bike only a few hours of run time on it.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Welcome to the site, I'm in Jennings

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
For the record, I told him not to go! He tried to drive through the water and not skim it. I ended up winching both of them out.

For the record, I am also from Louisiana.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts