Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picking up my new 2008 700xx this weekend. Can't wait. First trip is end of February. Going to Glamis, CA with the gang.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Welcome to the club, check with DE700 since he's from DE. Enjoy the bike and Glamis, lucky you. When are you going to Glamis?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Welcome Aboard!!

Glamis is a drive from you local.:hey:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Flying out to Phoenix (or San Diego depending on airfare) on Feb. 20th. The gear is leaving a few days earlier. We have a trucker in our group that makes a few dollars hauling other freight along with our quads. Can't wait. Looking to buy wheels/tires for the rear. Any opinions on the ITP Sand Stars?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Flying out to Phoenix (or San Diego depending on airfare) on Feb. 20th. The gear is leaving a few days earlier. We have a trucker in our group that makes a few dollars hauling other freight along with our quads. Can't wait. Looking to buy wheels/tires for the rear. Any opinions on the ITP Sand Stars?
Nice!!:hey:

·
Registered
29 Posts
New from Maryland.

Where are you at in Maryland. It would be awesome to ride with some other XX guys(need someone else that can keep up LOL)

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the 700

·
Registered
306 Posts
I think someone was selling some sand tires on the 4 sale thread. Where you at in MD.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
I'm in Harford County... I saw the wheels/tires yesterday and sent a PM to the seller. I think I got them, just have to follow up. I pickup the 700xx on Friday. I paid $4,937 out the door.

·
Registered
452 Posts
im from pasadena theres two of us here... ne good spots in haford co to ride?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Got mine at Pete's in Bel Air on the 15th. Picked it up around 4:30 or so. I only got to ride mine a little bit last weekend. Can't wait to get more seat time.

·
Registered
452 Posts
got mine from honda dealership on route 3 in gambrills/ crofton

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.