Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody. Just bought a new red and black 08 700xx a few weeks ago. Been reading around on this forum since and looks like there's some good info here. I have always liked riding 4 wheelers, dirt bikes, and mountain bikes. Basically anything that goes fast in the trails haha. This is my first sport atv. I had a 250 Polaris trail boss since I was a teenager so the trex is definatly a huge step up. If anyone lives around this area let me know. Hopefully I will get out on some real trails tomorrow (sugar creek in millington).

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the welcome. Mrhonda i got mine at honda yamaha of memphis over on mt moriah. At the good part of town haha! I originally had my eye on the outlaws since polaris was the first to come out with an irs sport quad. And also because the outlaw is pretty much a ktm. Went to the polaris dealership and they didnt have shit there. They said there is no market for sport quads in memphis so they dont carry them. I went to the honda dealership next and saw the 700xx. I knew what it was and couldnt beleive the price so i jumped on it.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Thanks for the welcome. Mrhonda i got mine at honda yamaha of memphis over on mt moriah. At the good part of town haha! I originally had my eye on the outlaws since polaris was the first to come out with an irs sport quad. And also because the outlaw is pretty much a ktm. Went to the polaris dealership and they didnt have shit there. They said there is no market for sport quads in memphis so they dont carry them. I went to the honda dealership next and saw the 700xx. I knew what it was and couldnt beleive the price so i jumped on it.
thats were i got mine from too.. i looked it up on the internet thats the place that it was the cheapest.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the club.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Welcome, Same upgrade as me 250 to the 700.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts