Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's amazing where the web can lead you. I ride Trevorton when I can, but its a long drive for my son and I. We have RAC permits so we tried St.Claire one day. We didn't get much out of St. Claire, but left knowing we were not getting the full picture. In the brief time I was on this site I've already learned that there is so much more, so I had to join.
Looking forward to meeting some Pa riders.

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
Welcome to the club, I am from South Jersey and looking to get out in the new year to St Claire. How long have you had your 700XX?? Where do you normally ride?? I just recently picked mine up and only have one ride on her, but that one ride was outstanding good power, handled real nice, and I do like the suspension.:yay:

·
Registered
984 Posts
Welcome to the club! Where in Tax Land do you live?

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Welcome to the club... You've come to the right place for information on the 700xx and to meet other 700xx riders.

roadkill

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Welcome to the site

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Where in NY are you from? I grew up around Binghamton and go there a lot, but now live in CT.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
im from middleburgh n.y. .... im out all year long if u ever want come by we got like 30+ miles of trails and a small mx track like 20min (by quad) from my house. and ill get the wanabe 450 riders to race u just so u can beat then and watch them come up with a million resons why the lost......

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Welcome to the Forum

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
700xxmaniac, my parents live about an hour and a half from you and I go there quite a bit (I live in lousy CT now). However I used to ride a lot there (bar hopping) during the warmer months, and have been able to ride from Greene (where they are from) down to PA. Took a trail along I-88. You guys ride any trails by the high way up there? And I'd also be interested in swinging by sometime on my way to CT or whatever to ride for a day. There are three races down here that you may be interested in at Belden hill raceway. They are fun, and the 700xx doesn't dominate as much when it is frozen but when its sticky, I fly through everything that the 450s get stuck in. If you are a AMA member and have a tether, it is fun times. A place where you dont need all the essential riding gear to go kick some butt.
squaredealriders.com

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
700xxmaniac, my parents live about an hour and a half from you and I go there quite a bit (I live in lousy CT now). However I used to ride a lot there (bar hopping) during the warmer months, and have been able to ride from Greene (where they are from) down to PA. Took a trail along I-88. You guys ride any trails by the high way up there? And I'd also be interested in swinging by sometime on my way to CT or whatever to ride for a day. There are three races down here that you may be interested in at Belden hill raceway. They are fun, and the 700xx doesn't dominate as much when it is frozen but when its sticky, I fly through everything that the 450s get stuck in. If you are a AMA member and have a tether, it is fun times. A place where you dont need all the essential riding gear to go kick some butt.
squaredealriders.com
i have bin on the trail by 88...... the track i ride to is localy called the pits but on of the trail got blocked so me and my ferind has to make a new one...... and the 450 riders are all from middleburgh and fulton..... yeah im wana get into some races...what AMA??? ill seach it..... but yeah any time u wana go riden as long as i have gas ill be out there haulen ass doing dounuts in 5th

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
AMA stands for American Motorcyclist Association. You pretty much need to be a member of it to race in anything that is not private around our area. I think the rate is like $39 a year, and it is in some aspects better than AAA, because it is good on any of your vehicles. You just need to get the gold membership or something like that (They all cost the same for some reason). But the next race is on the 31st, if you are down. It would probably be around 1 hour and 45 mins from your house to the track, roughly if I am remembering correctly. I wish I saw where you were from 2 weeks ago, as I just ended up going to the darn Baseball Hall of Fame again b/c my gf never has been. So while she was doing her thing I could of been riding :)

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Gabe

Welcome to the club, get in touch with DaGirl71 about riding White Haven, she goes there more often then I do since she gets more time off.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Gabe added you to the buddy list to inform of any rides...usually Thurs & Sun

Geez Joe I work 50 to 60 hrs a week and you make it sound like I barely work...haha
OK! You sit behind the desk for that long :D

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
welcome to the site

1 - 20 of 20 Posts