Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, im a brand new honda owner. never owned one before. test rode a 700xx, loved it, orderd it. should be here in 7 days.:hey:

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
welcome...where in ny are u from

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Welcome to the site

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
welcome to the site wylee. is that a corvair van on your avatar?

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Wylee

Welcome to the club, is there anywhere in your area where you can ride? Going to OCC next Thursday to pick up my bike. Thought about doing some riding if there's a place to ride.

·
Registered
667 Posts
welcome

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Wylee,
I go through OC all the time. I am from Chenango county, but live in Danbury now, so I go back and forth, and always stop at the truck stop on 17K off I84. If you have any riding, let me know.
Nash, where are you going? I didn't know they were still open b/c their shop on 17K is shutdown (I used to drive by just to go in there, they must've moved somewhere else).

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
OCC is right off 87 looking west before hitting 84, you take the exit before you get on 84, think it's route 300.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wylee,
I go through OC all the time. I am from Chenango county, but live in Danbury now, so I go back and forth, and always stop at the truck stop on 17K off I84. If you have any riding, let me know.
Nash, where are you going? I didn't know they were still open b/c their shop on 17K is shutdown (I used to drive by just to go in there, they must've moved somewhere else).
is there riding up by you????

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
By me there are no place to ride but within 1.5 hours, I have 2 nice places in the Poconos.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
I havent found anything in Danbury, but I heard in Brewster there are some powerlines. Once I get more familiar with the trails, I will let you know.

·
Registered
788 Posts
I used to live in Westchester. Some of my buddies still ride in the area. My one buddy Danny is one of the sickest 450r riders i have ever seen. He keeps up with all the dirt bike nut jobs. I miss the NY trails.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
We usually go towards White Haven and once in awhile towards St Clair but mainly White Haven

1 - 19 of 19 Posts