Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I everyone!
After reading most of the treads, I finally register myself! As you notice my location I don't speak english often cause of the lack of opportunity. So I'll pratice here by sharing with you guys and I hope you will be patient with me. So I'm an easy going type of person and don't to talk if I don't have real time experiences also I enjoy riding my 700xx way faster than my old TM racing Enduro bike wich leave me broken all apart!:hey:

Later !:tup:

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The weather is crazy monday was 0 celsius and this night they announced -28 celsius!

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Wrap up well my friend and Happy New Year. Before I finished for Christmas it was -7 celsius and I was working outside and everything was sticking to my gloves. Air impact driver , nuts , bolts and even the rubber Cat tracks.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Welcome to the club, just came back from Granby this Monday, was there for xmas and the weather was ok there until I hit Plattsburgh which was under heavy snow but the roads were ok even though they were not plowed. Guess that there is quite a few trails in your area. Thought about bringing my bike up there last summer but was told that there were not that many long trails around Granby, perhaps this summer I might bring it this time.

Enjoy the club and bike and like Baxter stated; for someone that does not speak english that much, sure writes real good, better than allot of english people.

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
Welcome to the site,

I'm from Edmundston, New-Brinswick so were not too far apart!!!! Don't worry about your English, si que tu as des problemes les gens sur le site sont vraiements gentils.

Regards, Joe.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Bones

Do you have allot of trails in your area, thinking about comng up this summer for a weekend trip, might bring some riding buddies with me. Know that I want to hit Valcourt area and now with you there, could hit your area.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
I have family around westlock. I went to see them a few years back and went riding with them. We litterly rode till my wife got bored and turned around and arrived at his home 6 hours later. My cousin said if you want to do it again sometime , we could always go in another direction. Tragically my cousin was killed by a car accident in 2008. It is a great place to ride and lots of fun and good memmories. I am hopefully do the same with his brothers sometime. The always ask when they visit.

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah there is some nice spot, as you know here we produce electricity alot so there is acess road to follow the big line towers. With a gps you could find spot to get gasoline. This of trail got various terrain type and you can ride at fast pace in 3-4-5 gears

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bones

Do you have allot of trails in your area, thinking about comng up this summer for a weekend trip, might bring some riding buddies with me. Know that I want to hit Valcourt area and now with you there, could hit your area.

Valcourt is about an hour and half from my city, you got family there?

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
No my family lives in Granby, the tower ride; is it legal? Was looking for some trail riding. Know that there are some but just don't know the area.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
:D am I one of the buddies???

Don't know, haven't heard from you the last couple of days? LOL! Of course you are. Thinking about this summer making it a 4 day weekend and doing some riding up there and perhaps Plattsburg prior of crossing the border. Think that we have some members that are from Plattsburg

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
welcome

1 - 20 of 26 Posts