Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Welcome to the xx world. Good choice in bikes.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
KMS

Welcome to the club!
We usually ride on Sundays in PA and have some members from Jersey that ride with us. Hamilton is not far from Woodbine which has a nice small place to ride, it's pretty fun and the cops won't bother you as long as you stay in the riding area and don't park your truck on the road.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Woodbine is about 30 miles north of Wildwood off 55/347, it's north of the woodbine airport, look under pictures/video and you'll a video from there

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Well the land is own by the airport and they don't mind us riding there but you must park on their land or else the cops will give you a ticket if you are park on the road since NJ doesn't have any legal riding place. Basically it's just another way that local community can make some quick cash....As for when we will go back? It all depends on our regular PA spots if they are still cover with snow and if it is then we might be going there this Thursday but won't know until we find out about our regular riding area.

·
Registered
284 Posts
whens the next time you guys are going ill meet up with you guys. Whats the deal with cops and parking?
rap,
Give me a shout, I try and go every Sunday to Woodbine depending on the weather. I could meet you somewhere off the parkway and show you how to get there. Let me know.

John

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
We are planning on riding this Sunday in the Poconos, if interested PM myself or Dagirl for the info. The land is private and the owners do not want us to advertise the spot anymore so we have to PM nowadays.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
So far that's our plan, spoke to Nicky this morning and some of the boys went Sat and Sun and they said that it's open and fun!! Nicky and I are planning on going this Thursday depending on her body, she's sore from the race yesterday.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts