Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From Tx, just got a really good deal on a 700xx, road it the first time about a week ago and loved it, was use to the power of my Z, XX blows that right out of the water......looking to do abunch of little mods if anyone had any sugg. iam open to them......my main prob. seems to be finding a viable place online to get mods.....so any websites you know of that will help me out in finding...wheels tires, hand guards, exhaust, skid plates, bumpers....would really help me out.....thanks

·
Registered
149 Posts
Welcome to the site! As for your ?? about mods you should spend a bunch of time reading through all the different threads on this site. I know it's time consuming but I had a bunch of questions and after reading through not even a quarter of the threads on here most of them were answered.

Anyway congrats again and welcome

·
Registered
984 Posts
Welcome to the Show! Bump on rocky mtn atv, motosport.com also.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
There is so much info on here about all your questions read it all... some are just prefrences decisions others are because it makes sense...after 5 mths I ve got my skid plates and nerf bars... my next investment is shocks I like the fox but every one seems to go with elkas wasnt until Remington Steel answered a pm I sent him that I understand why elkas make sense...so dont be afraid to ask questions...everyone here is very friendly!

Welcome to the site!!!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
425 Posts
Im still trying to figure out what is wrong with the Fox shocks. I cannot seem to find any bad things about them.

Oh yah and welcome to the site.....

Dennis Kirk Also might be a place to check out for online shopping.

I have spent plenty of $$ at RockyM

·
Registered
306 Posts
Also check out ATV galaxy. They have cut me some unbelievable deals.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.