Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Welcome to the club! There are a few guys from your neck of the woods.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Welcome Aboard!:hey:

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
83 Posts
Welcome. There are 4 of us here from the Baton Rouge area. We travel to Alexandria and Cravens often to ride. Think thats about 2 to 2.5 hours from you, which is about the same for us. Hit me up if you wanna meet at one of the spots and ride.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome. There are 4 of us here from the Baton Rouge area. We travel to Alexandria and Cravens often to ride. Think thats about 2 to 2.5 hours from you, which is about the same for us. Hit me up if you wanna meet at one of the spots and ride.

You guys riding at forest hill?

·
Registered
83 Posts
You guys riding at forest hill?

We went to Camp Livingston last weekend, which is about 30 minutes from Forest Hill. The trails aren't quite as rough there, plus a few less people. Although last weekend we were probably the only ones foolish enough to ride, but sometimes Forest Hill gets a little too hectick. Nothing like running wide open around a corner and having someone coming right at you.

Anyways, we were thinking about hitting up Sandhill in MS next week.... but I always prefer trail riding. I can see if some others want to head that way if you want to go?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts