Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there from Spanish Fork, UT. well i have been a member on for a few months now but couldnt be considered a member till i own one of these sweet quads. and since Christmas i am now a owner. I have read many of the forums on here to help convince me to get one. Even though most of the fam thought i was crazy but i will prove them wrong ha ha ha. And now i cant wait to mod it but that will all come in time.

Thanks
From Rodeo "Schyler"

PS Great site:yay:

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Welcome to the club and yes have with fun with especially since you are not far from little sahara and the Paiute trail, you'll have a great time and I'm jealous, lol!

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
its a lot of fun to prove them all wrong! i do it all the time. lol welcome

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Very Happy

well we went out today and had a ball at little sahara i love the bike. it was faster then i thought it would be not as fast as my wifes rappy but the ride quality was great i cant wait for the big three to come along. i was as fast as my little bros 05 trx450r with a HRC kit on it and a slip on pipe. i didnt think i would be even close. as goes all the negative reviews all i can say is screw them all. It has tons of power and wants to be opened up to do even more it may not be the fastest but it would climb any thing my dad (07 trx450r with HRC kit, no air box lid) and big brother (09 rappy stage 3 cam, air intake, programmer, ignition module, 12:1 piston, and pipe) did just not near as fast.:lol:

thanks for the welcome here and my dad suprised my mom with one of these sweet quads it will be great for her cant wait to ride some more.:D

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks to all for the welcome and am excited for this bike. i love how it handles, i really cant believe how you just dont get near as sore as i would on my trx 450 when i had it. and yes i have tried to see if i could get sore but not bad at all i love this thing i think honda did another great thing now every one needs to put some time on the seat to see what they think. there are two in my fam now lets keep them growing

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
welcome and congrats on the 700xx

1 - 10 of 10 Posts