Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm new to the xx and have been doing alot of pre-purchase resarch here!! and i went ahead and bout it. i got a great deal i feel like. i gave 400 for an 08 red and black reason it was so cheap is that it had a blown motor (piston and rod had a fight and it slapped a lifter) so im getting to fix it but ill have a great four wheeler when everything is said and done. if any one is in arkansas holler at me so we can ride once i get her fixed.

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
Good to see another person from Arkansas!! Where you live at / ride at?? I live about 20 min from Hot Springs and do most of my riding at the Ross foundation. Hit me up if you need any help with that engine I turn a wrench for a living and have all the specialty tools you might need.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@ein i havent rode the fourwheeler yet so idk about the reverse rev limiter yet but if its anything like a polaris ill want to remove it. and have you ever rode up around mocissin gap?

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
wow. $400? You lucky mother F^#(%)@e!!! You'll love your xx once its up and running. Good luck with the xx. Great buy :D

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
I mostly have rode at Ross foundation it's only like 5miles from my house and it's huge!!... And free to ride at! Lol yea, for sure do away with reverse rev limiter!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
@ein once I get her running good and I get use to her we should see about planning a ride or something with some clubbers who are close by.

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
I have tried... I have seen maybe 4 others out at Ross and only one of them rides regular. Deffently hit me up when you get it going! I have not been riding in like a month.. It's just too hot and dusty.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts