Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I appreciate the site and all the info, I have been lurking forever and finally got off my butt and signed up. I have used this site for all kinds of info and knowledge. Thanks.

I have an 08' TRX700XX in red, I put on the sway bar on, based on info from this site and it changed it perfectly for me. I try to keep all my rides OEM but had to try that mod.

I ride mostly at home on six acres that backs to hundreds. Problem in Virigina is everyone has there land posted no trespassing, which sucks big time, I also ride 3 or 4 times a year down at Buscoe Beach and the occasional Slades park trip.

I have had the 700 for about year and am still learning all it can do, I would not trade the IRS for anything, the guys I ride with have raptors, banchees, etc... and at the end of the day, I am the only one not sore..

Thanks for site.
D

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
welcome the club, i also love my IRS suspension !

·
Registered
497 Posts
Welcome to the site, let us know when you go down to Busco. There's a few of us that go there every now and then.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Busco

Was planning on going to busco on the 9th, 10th of September but with this Hurricane coming, well see what happens, everyone be safe out there... see you on the other side of it..

D

·
Registered
505 Posts
Good luck with the storm bro...I'll be ridding it with ya.

·
Registered
102 Posts
agreed mate ...actually the IRS was a big selling point for me my folks live on my uncles farm which backs onto rainforest ....rutted MUCH !!..lol...so IRS is a MUST

1 - 8 of 8 Posts