·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
700xxchris,
Welcome to the forum. Always great to see new members. What type of riding do you do? How long have you had your XX? We always enjoy pictures and videos. :xx:
Sid

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im from bell county Kentucky its in the eastern part and i don't have my 700xx yet im going to get it this weekend i have rode them in the past iv been a dirt bike guy for most of my life this will be my first quad and i thought i would go big or go home with the 700xx that's and this thing is just so fun to drive and i love the looks of them i think they look like the predator masks in the movies and i will be doing trail riding just like i always have. thanks from all of you for the welcome and glad to be in the club..:atv:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Welcome Chris, you wont be disappointed. The 700xx is a leader of the pack for sport quads. I'd hate to say but everyone I have noticed loves the XX anytime they see it or ride it. Some one minded may say different, but usually they never have been on one that is set up properly. Your definitely at the right place if you need help and recommendations for the XX.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Welcome Chris. You came to the right place for advice and all around helpful people. Good luck with the bike and enjoy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts