Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello from the rainy state, University Place/Tacoma area.
Been on here a few weeks and forgot to introduce myself on this thread. Bought my 08 trx700 about a month ago and have to say I love it. Looking forward to modding it.
went out to Tahuya State Forest today and hit some really tight trails, was fun, cant wait to do it again. Got really wet out there
So far I've changed the grips, bought some Spider grips, feel better than the stock ones did. I have a Big Gun Evo R slip-on, TFI controller and Velocity air intake filter coming. Bought a 13 tooth front sprocket to try it out. I will install all of them after getting the break in service done

Dirtskins shock covers installed-

New 10' ramps and old 7.5' ramp-

·
Registered
174 Posts
Dude, i never knew 2 quads would fit in back of a quad truck:yay:

looks good. thanks for sharing pics

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Welcome to the Club and enjoy the bike like we are.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Welcome. Those 10' ramps are sweet....Nice pics.. we love pics around here.

·
Registered
538 Posts
wecome to the club, never tried two quads in a row always stacked 2 in sideways ;)

·
Registered
179 Posts
Welcome, another Washington rider.

I got the black one too, everyone says it's definitely the faster color. haha.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks guys, glad to be here. This is my first quad as well. Been riding street bikes for years and finally got into off road.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome, another Washington rider.

I got the black one too, everyone says it's definitely the faster color. haha.
damn right it is Bigdog. My buddy with an 06 Raptor 700 wants to race me after i break mine in....lol. Can't wait :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
welcome--from vancouver wa

welcome!! this is a great place for every question you can think of. ever riding south this summer post on "recreation riding info" i am sure we can easily have 3-5 of us!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ok sweet, I am heading down to (wagon wheel) Florance, OR for memorial day weekend with some buddies. It should be really fun. cant wait.

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
welcome from san freakshow

I've ridden up there and had a blast on a poker run near Naches, WA. It's just to bad that Washington isn't as ATV friendly as it should be with all the great areas that could be ridden up there.

welcome and have fun.

roadkill

·
Registered
60 Posts
washington = atv nazis

washington is definitely not atv friendly!!:steamed::steamed: and oregon is trying to follow there lead!!:nuts::steamed::nuts::steamed: roadkill next time your coming up to oregon or washington send me a pm, i'd like to watch a 700xx race!!:yay::yay: this past weekend my friend with 450er raced in eddieville wa ( euro moto) .. what a fun looking race!! maby next year for me!!:yay:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts