Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not an XX owner yet, but selling my 07 YFZ450r SE and TTR 125 to buy an XX for myself and a Rincon for the wife.

Keep hearing great things about the XX, and looking to get off the track and start doing more on the trails.

Great site guys!!

·
Registered
821 Posts
Welcome to the site. I can tell you right now, coming from the yfz to the xx you will probably hate the turning. But that is fixable.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Welcome to the club, and I lived in Addison as a child.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
What suburb are you in? There are a few of us in northern Il. Mchenry, gurnee and island lake that go riding around.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the site. I can tell you right now, coming from the yfz to the xx you will probably hate the turning. But that is fixable.
Yea, i kinda of figured that much. My suspension is set up for the track and has a steering stabilizer. I don't even like the feel of a stock 450's turning!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What suburb are you in? There are a few of us in northern Il. Mchenry, gurnee and island lake that go riding around.
I live out on the Bartlett/Elgin border. I've gone to Rocky Glen a few times, but usually ride around the house. I live on 3 acres with a small track going around the yard.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Ok you are pretty close then. We do black river falls, silverlake, the badlands, and the cliffs quite a bit. A good set of tires and the l8ton sway bar make a world of difference in the handling.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Not an XX owner yet, but selling my 07 YFZ450r SE and TTR 125 to buy an XX for myself and a Rincon for the wife.

Keep hearing great things about the XX, and looking to get off the track and start doing more on the trails.

Great site guys!!
your are going to love it! welcome to the XX
Regards,
Dewking

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Dew. just the thought of a sport quad with IRS and EFI is getting me pretty stoked!! Just gotta sell my stuff first!!

·
Registered
446 Posts
Welcome to the site.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.