Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I looked into the new exhaust from HMF. It's offered in three stages of performance, noteably these net 3 different sound outputs as well 94db, 96db and 102db. It maintains the glass packing of previous designs, but they do not offer the header with an O2 sensor bung.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Its actually 2 different Inserts included with the muffler allowing you to change it as you need.

·
Registered
528 Posts
yhat way you can go from really obnoxious to normal obnoxious to slightly obnoxious

·
Registered
425 Posts
yhat way you can go from really obnoxious to normal obnoxious to slightly obnoxious
i wonder if they charge extra for insanly obnoxious?..calling HMF now...

wait yep they said they do...its called the Bill Ballance edition

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Same here... Full HMF system, no spark arrestor, My neighbors (some over a 1/2 mile away) hate me and I have to stop riding before 8pm so not to annoy them...

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
OBNOXIOUS IS SO MUCH FUN!! ASLONG AS U DONT GET CAUGHT:hey:
I HIT 110DB WITH OUT SPARK ARESTOR.LOL

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Oh yah..i will have Pictures of the New HMF Comp Full system when i get home next week. Pics to come.

·
Registered
528 Posts
hey scuzz do you ever go to wiggins, a bunch of the guys i deal with in louisana go there and play.
who do you deal with in louisiana? they may be on here:confused:

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Yeah that *was* my spot, but since I'm moving to N.C. I'll have to find a new one. I have a ton of riding videos there, one of my all-time favorite places to ride for sure.
When are you moving to NC and which part of the state, we are thinking about going down there this year, they have some good riding places there.

·
Registered
425 Posts
With all the Moving you do Scuzz you should be a Expert on Riding Spots soon.

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
With all the Moving you do Scuzz you should be a Expert on Riding Spots soon.
THAT is an unfortunate fact.

When are you moving to NC and which part of the state, we are thinking about going down there this year, they have some good riding places there.
I'll be in Charlotte (in two days) for a 12 month contract, which is within hours of some of the best technical riding spots in the world IMO.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
THAT is an unfortunate fact.

I'll be in Charlotte (in two days) for a 12 month contract, which is within hours of some of the best technical riding spots in the world IMO.
Let us know what you find and we might just come down and visit :)

·
Registered
537 Posts
You need to make a trip to Carolina Adventure World sometime then. It's about and hour and 45 mins from Charlotte. Awesome trails!! Check out their site www.carolinaadventureworld.com

1 - 20 of 29 Posts