Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up a brand new trx700xx(09) in may. Does anyone know how to lower these?

I would like to do tarmac/street racing....but am having a hard time figuring out the suspension on these.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Do a search for ttrex, I think. Can't remember who did it but they lowered it and was testing it out on flat tracks I believe.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
lol was in the title that it was a "landing+jump". And I believe I sent you a pm on lowering the quad, or where to look that is.

·
Registered
505 Posts
I would like to do tarmac/street racing....

Then you bought the wrong bike.....just sayin, not trying to pull your chain

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
yeah i was told i can use the ltz400 front springs all the way around.
I run ltz400 shocks in the front and the ltz springs in the rear...lowered my xx more than 2 inches.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Hey man, I just saw you on here. Let me know if you still have the 700xx. Stop by Horsepower Solutions. Josh has a bunch of quads now too and we ride almost every weekend.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hey man, haven't seen you in awhile ....my 09 700xx is running pretty good with the power commander, FMF full exhaust, uni filter.

We need to go riding sometime

·
Registered
197 Posts
hey man, haven't seen you in awhile ....my 09 700xx is running pretty good with the power commander, FMF full exhaust, uni filter.

We need to go riding sometime
Def. we started a local group on facebook called hampton roads atv and moto riders. check it out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts