·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
I posted a RAC permit post which has all the required info

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for the heads up one the permit. It looks like i will get one as soon as i can get over there.Rich

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
The quads have to be insured and registered to qualify for the permit?
By their instructions in the Post, yes

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
To be honest I don't know but you might be right, I would call and ask them.

·
Registered
165 Posts
So I assuming all you guys that going to this park have liability insurance and registered?

Lost Trails in PA, where I go, does not require registeration or liability insurance.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
So I assuming all you guys that going to this park have liability insurance and registered?

Lost Trails in PA, where I go, does not require registeration or liability insurance.
My insurance which has liability and theft is only $120 a year and where we go riding in RAC, we only pay for the parking fees when it's applied almost every where we go, we only pay parking fees which is usually between $20/25 per car so that's not bad at all and we ride more trails then lost trails have, we are planning on riding this Sunday in Hazleton, you're welcome to ride with us.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
how can you register a quad in NJ?
Most people registered their bike in PA since NJ do not offer any place to ride, they use their friend's address for registration, I guess! Don't know about NJ registration, sorry

·
Registered
165 Posts
My insurance which has liability and theft is only $120 a year and where we go riding in RAC, we only pay for the parking fees when it's applied almost every where we go, we only pay parking fees which is usually between $20/25 per car so that's not bad at all and we ride more trails then lost trails have, we are planning on riding this Sunday in Hazleton, you're welcome to ride with us.
That parking fee is very reasonable. Lost Trails fee is $35 for the day.
I would have joined you guys, but will be in FL for the weekend.

On another note, anyone going to the NY Motorcycle show next weekend?

·
Registered
43 Posts
I registered my quad and insure it in jersey. just went to dmv, gave them the vin and my license filled out the lil white card. they printed out the reg card, and off i went took all of 20 minutes with wait. and only 18 bucks.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts