Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey whats up guys? My name is Greg and I just bought a 08 700xx on monday brandnew. Its the black and grey. First fourwheeler ever owned but not a first time rider. Went out last night and had a field day in the snow with a few buddies. Im looking to get some info and possibly meet some people to go riding.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Welcome to the Club, Enjoy your new toy, there a few members from Maryland and DE.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Welcome to the site

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
welcome to the club,from down south. its cold down here now!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all the welcomes. I was pleased that my first 3-4 rides on the quad were in the snow and I must say it was awesome.

·
Registered
452 Posts
very pleasing until u roll it right greg lol.. its johnny... glad u came aboard

·
Registered
306 Posts
Welcome. We are going as a group to hatfield Mccoy in June. You ought to consider. Look on the other threads for the trip info. Contact dagirl71 for info.

·
Registered
452 Posts
hey nasty hes a good buddy of mine.. also got another buddy ima get to join.. ill bring him everywhere.. eally considering hatfield n coal mines again

·
Registered
306 Posts
It will be a blast. I'm going for a long weekend. I can pack a s^$ load of riding in a few days. I like to go at night as well

·
Registered
452 Posts
hell yea i havent really rode at night except for in the snow but yea were down

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
i will be right in there with you all!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Damn this is awesome. So much shit going on. Yea it was funny even when we rolled lol. Im defianly down for riidng with you guys. This is my first atv owned and ive really only been on a true ride through the trails once or twice so its all a learning experience for me.

·
Registered
452 Posts
same here im used to bakyard trails an ripping ass up n down streets on my old banshee... i wasnt gonna bring that up in n ur gurl rolling into a snow pile jus glad the snow pile was there... hopeful we will be back out maybe monday night depending on the snow storm again.. or when this shit melts we can ride by my house

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yea i was glad she didnt get hurt. Shes a real tropper when it comes to that type of stuff. Im hopeing that we will be out monday night and tuesday. Maybe begining of march will be a good time to go at your house.

·
Registered
667 Posts
welcome, I am planning a trip to the coal hill soon, the last one got snowed out!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
When are you guys planning on going riding and to where. Like the coal mine/hill is located where?

·
Registered
667 Posts
Pa, I will get back with you.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.