Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
I'd like some but have 3 problems with them
1= They don't import these to the UK
2= They weigh 2 lbs more than the Razr
3= Not seen anybody run them on the forum.

I would like to try these over the Razr , prefer the tread pattern.More chunky.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Pretty open tread design, I would like to see some reviews or comparisons to the kutters, I think I am getting kutters. They design a front tire to go with it

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Pretty open tread design, I would like to see some reviews or comparisons to the kutters, I think I am getting kutters. They design a front tire to go with it
I'd still run the Klaw XCF tyre with the Kutter rear, if I could get them.

·
Registered
258 Posts
cant say what they are like in the 22's but was riding a yfz450 with them front and rear and they did well, the fronts perform just the same as a razr2, but are supposed to be lighter, the only neg thing i can say bout them is they seemed to take a bit of time to get traction again after sliding, had to back off until they hooked up rather than coming out of the corner fully pinned like i normally prefer to do,

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'm really interested in these tires - nice open lugs, look like they would clean well but hook up and slide better then a mud tire... I'm on the lookout for them. I've been hoping they would make bigger version of the iRazrs but this looks just as good. :hey:

·
Registered
152 Posts
As far as I know, they only make them in 8" and 9" rim size? I haven't heard of any plans to go bigger yet.

·
Registered
157 Posts
As far as I know, they only make them in 8" and 9" rim size? I haven't heard of any plans to go bigger yet.
If you click on the link above on a previous post it shows that they will be making for an 11" rim. Im probably going to give them a try since my Kutters are pretty worn down.

·
Registered
152 Posts
My bad...I see that now...Last time I looked, there was no 11", but I guess they decided they want to try it...

·
Registered
258 Posts
i just got a hold of these tyres, i think i will try them after my kutters wear out, they are heavy tho, hands down heavier than both the kutters 22x9x11 and rhe razr 22x11x11, the reason behind this is they have a thicker side wall and even though they are both 6 ply i feel the balance razr is stronger, not having riden with the 22x11x11 razrs i wont be able to compare the balance to the razr but will let u know what they are like compared to the kutter when i get a chance

·
Registered
5 Posts
Called Maxxis sales dept, and was told that the Razr Ballance tires are not available for 700xx rears in the US market as of yet...said at least 3 months away if they become available at all to the US market. Has anybody heard otherwise on these tires? Kinda sucks that they are listed on their site, but they tell you that they may not offer them at all to US market.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts