Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have owned several high performance Honda ATV's starting back in 1986 with the ATV 250r three wheeler that was awesome (and which I bought brand new does that date me?) and then a 1987 fourtrax 250r but then a long dry spell. Well its good to back on team honda with my new purchase of a 2008 TRX700XX. This thing make makes me feel young again. Why did I wait so long to get another Honda HP ATV???

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
:xx:welcome to the club them 700XX's has some torque!!

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Welcome to the club, and really 21 years in between rides? You must of been very busy for awhile, I hope the kids are all raised now and you can have fun on your TRX700xx.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Welcome to the site, I am sure you will find lots of helpful info here and lots of really nice people

·
Registered
335 Posts
Welcome skeeter,
If you started on a 250R thats crazy. My first, was an '84 Honda ATC 125m. I was just a kid back then and rode the hell out of that thing. The ATC 250R's were bad ass!
How old are ya & where are you located?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I started out riding mini bikes at about age 5, then a honda 100 enduro, then a 125 elsinore 2 stroke, then rode yamaha 225 trimoto 3 wheelers, then stepped up to the ATC250R in 1986 at age 20. Bought it brand new at the dealer for $1850. Then purchased a 1987 250R fourtrax. Kept the ATC250R and 250 Fourtrax untill 1991 and sold due to kids etc... I have always had friends with ATV's throughout the years and have kept riding a few times a year. My mom and dad recently purchased a cabin in Cloudcroft,NM and I go up there several times a year to visit. All their neighbors up in Cloudcroft have ATV's and there are several trails in the Lincoln national forest that can be ridden on right from their cabin. So needless to say I had to purchase a 4 wheeler so that I could ride up thier. 2 years ago I bought a 2004 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O. and had a blast up thier riding in the cool mountain air during the summer. I then bought a 2005 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O. and then a 2007 Sportsman 700 EFI earlier this year. I have previously sold the 2004 Polaris, and just sold the 2005 Polaris last week to purchase the 700XX. I live in Highland Village, TX just north of the DFW area and am 47 years old.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
get rid of the puke olaris 's an you you should have an reliable ride!!:xx:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Im in dfw also, grapevine

·
Registered
407 Posts
welcome man good xxing